Registering Service Animals in Training

Registering Service Animals - Partners

Registering Service Animals - Alternates

These instructions are for students registering service animals in training. If you are a student who, due to your disability, uses a service animal, visit this page for information on voluntarily registering your service animal.

Please contact the DRC at 706-542-8719 with questions about the registration process.

Contact the DRC

***We Are Back in Clark Howell Hall***

Clark Howell Hall
825 South Lumpkin Street

VOICE: (706) 542-8719
FAX: (706) 542-7719
TTY: (706) 542-8778

Our offices are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.