Attention: You must receive notetaking assignments in AIM before registering for payment. To register for notetaking assignments, please visit our page on becoming a notetaker: How to Become a Notetaker.
If you have already received notetaking assignments in AIM, complete the Payment Sign Up Sheet and Supplier Registration to receive payment. If forms are completed during the semester, payment will be processed when the semester ends. You should receive payment within a month after the end of the semester.
Please contact the DRC at (706) 542-8719 with any questions or for help completing forms.
Payment Sign Up Sheet
- Complete the Payment Sign Up Sheet (click here)
- All information on this form is required.
- Your check will be mailed to the address provided on this form. This must be a long-term address and cannot be a residence hall or temporary address.
- You will be paid $100 per semester for each course or a prorated amount based on the notes uploaded.
Return completed, signed forms to the DRC by using one of the following methods. Please note that submitting incomplete paperwork will delay payment processing.
Deliver to: Disability Resource Center in our location at Clark Howell Hall
University of Georgia
Disability Resource Center
Clark Howell Hall
825 South Lumpkin Street
Athens, GA 30602
Email to: Eileen Moore *Please note that emailed forms must include signature.
Please Do Not Fax
(May not be required if you have been a notetaker before.)
- Complete the Supplier Registration step online (click here)
- Beside "Business Type" choose "Individual".
- Beside "Do you accept purchase orders?" choose "No."
- Provide your name, address, and other information as requested.
- Your name on the Vendor Profile must be your complete, legal name as it appears on your Social Security card.