File Upload Instructions
File formats can be in either a PDF format file or a word document file. Handwritten notes (must be clearly legible) can be scanned and saved as a PDF file. Please note you should upload one file per lecture; so if you have multiple scanned pages for a lecture, combine them into a single file.
The format for the name of the file should be the course name (e.g. ANTH 1102) and Date (e.g. Sept 1).
If there are no notes for a class meeting, please load a file stating the reason “no notes for today” and the reason why (e.g. test day, field trip, professor canceled class).
Loading Notes into AIM
Login to your Notetaker AIM Account
- Go to: https://teton.accessiblelearning.com/UGA/
- Select the Notetaker Portal Icon
- Use your UGA MyID credentials to login.
- Select the Notetaker Tab on the top left
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the details of the classes that you are assigned as the notetaker.
- Under file information select the class you want to upload notes for, select the week and the day the notes are for and click on “Choose File” to select the file to upload, then click upload notes.
Scanner Locations on Campus
The DRC Front Office staff can Scan notes for notetakers
Zell Miller Learning Center: (small portable ones next to the computers)
- Third floor, in the 3 East wing
- Third floor, in the 3 West wing
- Third floor, in 3 Central
- Fourth floor, in the 4 East wing
- Fourth floor, in the 4 West wing
- There are also Scanners in the WEPA Center
- 2 networked print stations and 1 WEPA, 2 ScannX scanners, 2 flatbed scanners in computer area, front right of first floor
- 1 networked print station and 1 WEPA in collaborative study room, back of first floor
- 1 WEPA, fourth floor collaborative study space
- 1 photocopier on right of front floor, where the old and new buildings meet
- Photocopiers on most other floors, opposite elevators
- Main (2nd) Floor: 3 networked print stations and 1 WEPA, 2 ScannX scanners, 2 flatbed scanners
Curriculum Materials Library:
- located in Aderhold Hall offers a photocopier/scanner
- located in the School of Music has a photocopier that can also scan.
Vet Med Meeting Room:
- one WEPA kiosk and one ScannX scanner
- at the UGA Health Sciences Campus has one WEPA kiosk and one ScannX scanner
There are a variety of free apps that can use the camera on your phone to create pdf files. Please note notes must be in one PDF file for the day. Please be considerate of the quality of the scanned document and remember that you should upload one file per lecture; so if you have multiple scanned pages for a lecture, combine them into a single file.
iFiles Converter Lite
Image to PDF converter
iPhone Scanner App