Notetaker Registration Instructions
Notetaker registration consists of completing the sign-up sheet below and returning it the Disability Resource Center (DRC) and completing a vendor registration in one of two ways described below. If forms are received by the DRC before the midpoint of the semester, payment will be issued between the midpoint of the semester and the end of the semester. Payment for summer session notetakers will be processed by the end of the final summer session. All forms must be completed in blue or black ink or typed.
Please contact the DRC at (706) 542-8719 with any questions or for help completing forms.
- All information on this form is required.
- Your check will be mailed to the address provided on this form. This must be a long-term address and cannot be a residence hall or temporary address.
- When calculating the amount for each course, remember you will be paid $80 per semester for each course and $40 per semester for each additional student enrolled in the same course.
Return completed, signed forms to the DRC by using one of the following methods. Please note that submitting incomplete paperwork will delay payment processing.
Deliver to: Disability Resource Center in our new location at the Business Services Annex
University of Georgia
Disability Resource Center
Business Services Annex
210 Spring Street
Athens, GA 30602
Email to: Eileen Moore *Please note that emailed forms must include signature.
Please Do Not Fax
Vendor Profile (May not be required if you have been a notetaker before.)
- Complete the Vendor Profile step online (click here)
- Beside "Business Type" choose "Individual".
- Beside "Do you accept purchase orders?" choose "No."
- Provide your name, address, and other information as requested.
- Your name on the Vendor Profile must be your complete, legal name as it appears on your Social Security card.
- If you are unable to submit your information using the link above, complete this form (click here) and submit with your Sign-Up Sheet.