Sanford Stadium Accessible Seating
- What type of accessible seating is available in Sanford Stadium for students with physical and health related disabilities?
- How can I obtain student tickets for accessible seating for home games at Sanford Stadium?
- How do I get to my seat once I have arrived at Sanford Stadium?
- Where can I find more information about accessibility to other athletic events throughout the university?
There is a designated section, Section 139-West Endzone, in Sanford Stadium for students with special health needs who are unable to stand during the entire game and for students using a wheelchair. Companion seating is also available.
According to the Athletic Ticket Office, all students must register for tickets through the online process August 19th - August 21st. Once registration has ended, the ticket office will award tickets based on the number of requests and UGA credit hours earned.
If a student is awarded a ticket and needs accessible seating for home games, they may do one of the following:
- Contact the ticket office prior to gameday so they can assist you with handicap and companion seating.
- Present your student I.D. to the event staff member in Section 139 so they can help you with handicap seating.
Students may enter in through Gate 1 under the bridge and proceed to Section 139. Inside of gate 1, there will be staff members ready and available to assist you to your seat.
General information for all other athletic events can be found at the Athletic Ticket Office (706) 542-1231.PDF Map of Sanford Stadium