Notetaker Registration Instructions
Attention: If you are neither a U.S. Citizen nor a Permanent Resident Alien, you MUST contact Eileen Moore at (706)542-7097 before you begin taking notes.
Notetaker registration consists of completing two or three forms located below and returning the forms to the Disability Resource Center (DRC). If forms are received by the DRC before the midpoint of the
semester, payment will be issued between the midpoint of the semester and two weeks after the semester ends. Payment for summer session notetakers will be processed within two weeks of the end of the final summer
session. Please contact the DRC at (706) 542-8719 with any questions or for help completing forms.
All forms must be completed in blue or black ink or typed.
- Notetaker Sign Up Sheet
- All information on this form is required.
- Your check will be mailed to the address provide on this form. This must be a long-term address and cannot be a residence hall.
- When calculating the amount for each course, remember you will be paid $80 per semester for each course and $40 per semester for each additional student enrolled in the same course.
- Honoraria and Fees Information
- Only complete the yellow highlighted fields.
- Enter your name for "Payee".
- If you are neither a U.S. Citizen nor a Permanent Resident Alien, please contact Eileen Moore at (706) 542-7097 for further instructions.
- Vendor Profile Form (Not required if you have been a notetaker before.)
- Only complete the yellow highlighted fields
- Your name on this form must be your complete, legal name as it appears on your Social Security card.
Return completed, signed forms to the DRC by using one of the following methods. Please note that submitting incomplete paperwork will delay payment processing.
- Deliver to: Disability Resource Center in Clark Howell Hall
- Mail to:
University of Georgia
Disability Resource Center
Clark Howell Hall
Athens, GA 30602
- Fax to: (706) 542-7719
- Email to: email@example.com * Please note that emailed forms must include signature.